2.05.2009

Again


I snuggled him up on my bed today while I was trying to fold some laundry, and there he goes falling asleep in some random place again.
I am wondering if he is going through a 6 month growth-spurt of some sort, because he has been more high-maintenance while awake, and is way sleepy and hungry... Hmmm. And he's getting two teeth on top. The lil' bugger is growing too fast!

5 comments:

Murray Family said...

I love sleeping baby pictures. He looks like a little angel. What a sweet face!

Mandie said...

He is so sweet! I love his little cheeks and curly lil' mowhawk. So Cute!

Anonymous said...

Aren't they so peaceful when they sleep? He really DOES look like an angel. A chubby one :)

Sally Barrington said...

Even when he sleeps I want to just pinch his little, big, cheeks!

Stephanie said...

So cute!!