I just HAD to post this for my couponing buddies who are all making me jealous back home in Utah, getting doublers all summer! I am still finding ways to stretch my grocery budget here in Indiana.
.
This was part of my Walgreens run this morning:
I paid $2.00 for 4 deoderants and 4 body washes,
(usings 8 coupons to get the price so low)
and recieved $12.oo back in RRs!
.
So, basically, I went to Walgreens today and made ten bucks :)
.

Pretty cool, eh!?

5 comments:
I am so impressed you are still sticking with it and doing your own couponing. I love it! We definitely miss you! We NEED our couponing buddy back ASAP!!
Yay!!!! I am always tempted to post my deals too, but didn't realize any of my FAMILY would appreciate it! Great work!
man, i need to learn how to do couponing from you!
Um, hello... how are you doing this? Teach please. Are you like super coupon mom and I didn't know this. Seriously, I have to figure this out. What are rr's? You should be expecting a call from me in a couple of days;0) We have some talking to do now.......
You go girl!!
Post a Comment