6.10.2009

Priceless

Got the kids pictures taken right before we left for Chicago... I wanted to hurry and get them done before we left to capture Cohen one more time while he is still a baby, and to get Ava's 3 year pictures done. And they turned out SO GOOD! Thanks to Stephanie at Blackbird Photo for doing such an amazing job. I love every single picture, and I posted a lot of them for ya'll because each one is so priceless.
Enjoy!






































12 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

SO cute! Those really are priceless.. Where did she take those at I love all the backgrounds too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!

Murray Family said...

Those pictures are awesome! I love every single one of them :)

Heather Lee said...

wow, those pictures are so good! It helps to have way cute kids, but she did an awesome job. I met her at bunco the other night and I'm going to HAVE to get her to take some photo's of Miss Holland. I love ALL of your photos!

Heather Lee said...

buut, a couple favorites are for sure the tea party in the middle of no where, and the balloons. Those better get blown up and posted on your walls.

andrea garber said...

They are so cute! I bet whoever took those pictures has a REALLY good looking older sister! Ha ha! I miss you....come home! NOW!!!

jon and tiffany said...

I love the pictures. Ava has the biggest cutest brown eyes ever. I can't remember, do you or Cody have brown eyes? I swear you don't. I bet you can't wait to just smother your house in these sweet pictures!!!

Lynnette said...

These pictures are definitely the next best thing to having you guys here!! Keep up the great posts, it really helps!

Lynnette said...

Cohen in the suitcase is one of my favs, and Ava with the sun shining through her hair -- beautiful!!

Mindy said...

Those are amazing!! I'm glad you posted all of them because each one is so incredible!!

Jo said...

these are amazing! my favorites are the balloon and the lollipop ones.

Adams clan! said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!