When Cody got home last night, he found these two frogs leaning up against our front door!! It is a good thing I wasn't the one to find them - if I would have opened up the front door they for sure would've come jumping in! And I most likely would have wet my pants. But anyway, they were just sitting there waiting for Cody to get back from work. A smaller one and a big, fat one. Cody borrowed a net and caught them, and we put them in a box to save them for the morning so we could show Ava. There is a pond that runs all through our apartment complex... it's basically our backyard here. Every night you can here the bull frogs croaking. At first I didn't know what it was, because it's such a low, loud, noise. I thought maybe it was an annoying pump of some sort. But, no, it's the frogs! They are loud! And for some reason two of them decided they wanted to come to my house!!

We took Ava out to see them this morning, and she thought it was so cool. This was her first time seeing frogs in real life - so it was a learning experience. The fatty frog just sat in the box all lazy, but the smaller one was jumping all around trying to get out! It made her laugh :)






8 comments:
Wow, those are some big frogs!!! Ava looks so happy! Did Cohen touch one?
I've never seen a frog that big! I love the pic of Ava holding him.
Those frogs are huge! Ava looks so cute in those pictures. She has such a cute smile!
That is very cool... Ava looks so old in those pictures she is so cute!
Holy Cow you are only like 3 hours from us1 we are in muncie, in. we love it here too! How is cody liking security? Miss you guys!
Ok that totally freaks me out!! I can't believe they are that big. Did you ever find the one under Cohen's bed????
Seriously, Ava is so dang cute! I love it. And so brave!
that last picture of Ava is so pretty. She is SUCH a beautiful girl and you can kinda see what she's going to look like when she gets older. Fun.
We have a pet frog too, but we found him at the pet store;) We even have a pet hermit crab as his buddy... they are distractions so Teya would forget about the snake she wanted to keep after we found a huge one in moms garden!
Post a Comment