Sundays are good days here. The kids are so excited to have Cody around all day. This afternoon we took the kids to a park and nature reserve. It was fun to go on a little hike with the kids - Ava was excited to be exploring the "forest". It made Cody and I think about what kind of terrain the early Latter Day Saints lived in around this region of the US. In church today, someone mentioned during their testimony that our Ward here grew from a Branch that dated to back the time period when Joseph Smith was martyred. I thought that was pretty niffty.

Ava was using the logs as balancing beams. Cohen was just trying to keep his balance.

Check out this tree! It reminded us of those walking trees on Lord of the Rings.
Mellow baby, after that strenuous hike!
.







4 comments:
I'm madly in love with Cohen and Ava... now I'm back to just missing them and you guys again! No fair! But good job on the frequent posts, they are a must and always a highlight of the day. It really looks like your area is turning out to be really cool: pretty forest, beach, parks, and frogs! You have it all!
So darling!!
Wow, that area is so beautiful! Their swimsuits are so cute! How awesome to have trails and a beach within a short drive.
Jessie we miss you all so much! I am so glad that you have been amazing at keeping your blog updated because we don't get to see you anymore. It looks absolutely beautiful there. I am kind of jealous. I want a cool summer adventure too! I hope you're living it up. Just don't get too comfortable because we want you back home when the summer is over, ok? Much LOVE! the Andersons
Post a Comment