Now that Cohen is a walking baby, he always seems to have a bump, bruise, or scratch on his head. The other day was a doozy... In the morning we went to play outside and he fell on his face on the sidewalk, giving himself some nice red scrapes in the center of his forehead and nose. That same night, while he and Ava were taking a bath, Ava was covering him in bubbles. I had my back turned to them while I cleaned off my bathroom counter, and he started crying but not for long so I asked Ava to leave him alone and kept on washing the sink. When I turned around a minuite later, Cohen had a purple goose-egg just under his eye! I'm assuming Ava must have accidentally knocked him in the face while trying to slather bubbles all over his head. Of course the goose-egg turned into a black eye by the next morning. Poor little guy. He looks abused :( We went to Chicago the next day and I got SO MANY comments from people passing by on how sad my little boy looks! Most people would say, "What does the other baby look like?!" Ha. Ha.



7 comments:
Aw, sad!! Makes him look tough :)
AAAAH! That is one tough lookin' baby!!! :)
Way to take it like a man Cohen!
Reminds me soooo much of Brennan! Looks like he needs a kiss from grandma....
Poor little guy! Kisses!
Man, you weren't kidding when you described his poor little face and black eye. I still think he's adorable! Bruiser and all. PS_ I love, love, love his hair!
Carter had a constant black eye or large bruise on his forehead for almost six months after he started walking. I hated going to Walmart b/c someone would always comment about it. ugh. Come to think of it, about once a month he gets another bruise on his face. I guess it's just a boy thing.
Post a Comment